Wednesday, September 17, 2008

T Minus 30 Days and Counting!!!

Today marks the 30 days remaining before i get the honor of marrying the greatest woman that i know! I find myself eagerly waiting, yet pondering the responsibilities that lie just around the corner. The last few nights i have been finding myself praying that God would show me how to be the best husband that i can be. Do you every get that feeling, when change is around the corner, whether you are ready for it? Well, i am in that place! Great joy and anticipation has flooded my heart over the past few nights when i think about what God has in store for Whitney and I! Will we change lives or even alter the state of our nation? All I know is that God has divine plans for Whitney and I.....all i want is to be in His will! Although I find myself questioning whether I am ready for these responsibilities, there is no other place I would rather be. Change is always scary, but this is one of the changes that i have been waiting for all my life! Whitney....I love you dearly....you are the love of my life!

2 comments:

Learning to Love said...

WOW 30 Days!!!! It's coming so fast:) Pierce is excited about delivering your rings. (Actually he has no clue what is even going on! But if he did, he would be so excited.) 30 days and Whitney will officially become "Auntie Nini" We love you both and can't wait to see you get married!

Matt + Ash said...

Yay! We are so so excited for you both! We can't wait to have another set of newlyweds around. You guys' friendship means SO much to us!! Can't wait!